Followers

Like it? Share it!

Friday 17 June 2011

Global Issues: The Source

This is haiku tells you briefly my theory on the root of the worldwide issues we have in the modern world.


image source: http://www.wallpapershunt.com/wallpaper/crowded-planet-earth_w207.html 
 




Global issues many
Source: overpopulation
Too many use too much








I'll probably write a longer poem on the subject another day but this is to prove to someone that I can put my point across in "less than ten minutes." :-D





If you like it please feel free to share it
Thanks

40 comments:

  1. Wow that gets write to the point. Important issues if you write a longer version let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so little, so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful!

    JP
    http://tasithoughts.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/heart-master/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concise and true. And a minority use way more than their fare share.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - excellent haiku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Succinctly said indeed! I think the thing that scares me most is the rate of technology. As for my carbon footprint - I feel I'm alone in my attempts - always switching things off behind everyone......*ahem*....too many words there, perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Straight to the point...:-) loved it .

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do not have my permission to use my artwork in this manner without a clear credit (the credit that is used is wrong). Either add a clear credit with a link back to my website or remove and delete this image and any other media that uses my artwork. http://richardgeorgedavis.com/mostly-harmless/ richardgeorgedavis.com/legal

    ReplyDelete