Followers

Like it? Share it!

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bound

I just want to apologise to all my followers/regular readers for my untimely absence over the last few months - I won't be able to post as often as I did but I'll try to write and post as often as I can.



Bound


I am bound by my situation
Bound by rules and regulations
Imprisoned
Bound
To do what I must
Forsake any lust
That may tempt me

While I long to be free
I am bound
Lock and key
Enclosed
Four uninspiring plain walls
Captive
Ignoring freedom
It calls
In my dreams
It calls to me

Take away my bondage to this life
It causes me pain
Anger
Strife
As I struggle.in my mind
I must do what I must
However unfair
However unjust
My needs must priority
Over my wants and my lusts
Yet they define me

So I keep them quite safe
Locked away safe and sound
One day I will set them free
Until then they are

Bound

5 comments:

  1. I love your work.

    I just wanted to let you know of a new literary site we will be launching at the beginning of next moth.

    I thought this would be of interest to you since yo are are an artist and you are keen to get your work out there.

    The mission of this new venture is to nurture and promote creativity by featuring new, emerging as well as established authors whose aim is to reach a world-wide audience.

    If you are interested in submitting anything to us or have any questions, you can contact us via this email address (bginareview@yahoo.com).

    Please visit us at http://bginareview.wordpress.com/ to learn more about us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be bound no mo Upstairs, dear...

    Yeah [yawn] I'm a total pariah...
    yet, I'm going to Seventh-Heaven.
    Where you going?
    If 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust
    and if you dont yet know,
    lemme show you how to wiseabove...

    DATS D'FAK, Jak:

    When our soul leaves our body
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell.
    (which is exactly what happened to me:
    Im an NDE - my colorFULL nomenclature).

    Find-out what RCIA is and join
    (ya might wanna check-out
    'Lui et Moi' by Gabrielle Bossis -
    a French writer, translated;
    a wonderfull novel which'll
    ROCK, YOUR, WORLD, earthling).

    Make Your Choice -SAW
    Google+: kold_kadavr_ flatliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the term 'FEAR GOD' simply means
      AWE and RESPECT which most of
      U.S. dont have anymore due to the
      horrific nature of abortion.

      FEAR GOD, mortal, and join this
      sinfull mortal Upstairs when we
      perish: Aint2coolNhell.

      trustNjesus.
      ALWAYS.
      God bless your indelible soul.

      Delete